The death of a loved one produces a whole range of emotions. Our staff recognizes that the needs of one family will vary from the needs of another family. The staff’s overall experience, and dedication to their profession, allows them to carry out a family’s wishes in detail, whatever they may be.
Each family meets personally with a licensed funeral director who will discuss the various options of services available and explain any jurisdictional requirements for burial and cremation. Our goal is to create a service that will represent the life of the loved one now gone.
- Pre-planning for funeral arrangements
- Cremation facility onsite
- Military Services
- Spanish translation
- Preparation and filing of necessary certificates
- Placement of obituary notices in local papers
- Planning of funeral services
- Coordination of service with cemetery
- Transfer of loved one to another funeral establishment
- Visitations at the funeral home or church
- Memorial services and graveside services
- Large variety of urns for ashes
- Extensive selection of caskets and vaults